Publications and useful links
Booklets Eating Well
These Dispensary’s publications are updated on a regular basis.
- Budgeting for Basic Needs and Budgeting for Minimal Adequate Standard of Living (June 2017). This document is updated on an annual basis. (June 2016) (June 2015)
- Eating Well at Low Cost (January 2020) : will give you an idea, with the help of reference prices, of the cost that should be allowed to each food category in your food basket, varying according to your needs and family size (see this short video prepared by Télé-Québec). Eating well at Low Cost : January 2019 – January 2018 – January 2016.
- Nutritious Food Basket (May 2020). A list of recommended foods and amounts which meet, at minimum cost, the nutritional needs of all ages. Its contents are periodically revised to adjust for current dietary recommendations and changes in eating habits. Its cost is updated three times a year, in January, May and September. Nutritious Food Basket: January 2020, September 2019, May 2019, January 2019, September 2018, May 2018, January 2018, September 2017, May 2017, January 2017, September 2016, May 2016,
- August 2016 to December 2017 Calender. This beautiful calendar makes you discover the Dispensary by the testimonies of 17 families helped by this agency over the years! Price: $20.00 plus mailing costs if applicable. Available at the Dispensary’s office or can be purchased online.
- Access to a Nutritious Food Basket in Eeyou Istchee (March 2013). Project report.
Publications co-authored with partners
- Pregnant? No alcohol is the safest choice Web version ⁄ Printable version
- Printing instructions for the leaflet “Pregnant? Don’t mix it with alcohol”
- Pregnant? Don`t mix it with alcohol Web version ⁄ Printable version
- Our child’s development from 0 to 1 year Web version ⁄ Printable version
- Collaborative Approaches in Prevention of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder _ Guide Web version
- Collaborative Approaches in Prevention of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder _ Summary Web version