NOURRIR LA VIENOURRIR LA VIE
Nurturing life is a program of the Montreal diet Dispensary that offers a membership to Quebec’s community workers, giving them access to educational content about perinatality, from pregnancy to infancy.
Supported by the Public Health Agency of Canada, Nurturing life offers community workers a variety of services in the
member section to empower and help them fulfill their clientele’s needs.
Being a Nurturing Life member is having acces to content that:
- is conceived for community workers acting close to pregnant women or families
- Combine the Dispensary’s social nutrition approach and scientific litterature in nutrition
- Provide pertinent information for a diverse and multicultural population
- Are completely free!
By becoming a member, you will have access to :
- Nutrition notions to support your clientele
- A ton of practical tools for you and your clientele
- Case studies addressing specific issues in perinatality
- Scientific articles for reliable and up-to-date information
- Webinars accessible at all times
You are not a community worker?
No problem. Articles, videos and news are available to the public. They provide
answers to different questions regarding:
Les vues exprimées par Nourrir la vie ne reflètent pas nécessairement la position de l’Agence de santé publique du Canada.