Get involved for healthy babies!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Montreal Diet Dispensary. From several hours a day, week, month or year, many possibilities exist according to your availability, interests and capability. Here are some examples of Dispensary volunteer work:
- Client services (daycare, reception, answering the phone)
- Manual work (sorting, filing, tidying, cutting up, shredding, cleaning, repairing)
- Computer work (data entry, filing, scanning, inventory)
- Nutrition in the perinatal period (cooking, research, editing)
- Professional services (translation, accounting, website, IT, graphics)
The Dispensary is open Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
After we hear from you, we will get in touch with you to determine where your skills can best be used within the Dispensary.
At the first meeting, you will need to provide 2 references and 2 pieces of photo identification and you will be asked to sign the code of conduct of the Dispensary as well as a consent form for a criminal background check.
We look forward to meeting you!