Thank you for thinking of our families in need!
The Montreal Diet Dispensary accepts the following donations (new or second-hand in very good condition):
- Breastfeeding pumps, breast shells, nursing pads
- Maternity clothes
- Baby wear, from birth to 1-year-old only
- Winter clothes for children from 0 to 6 years old
- Diapers and baby toiletries
- Car seats (non-expired date)
You can bring your goods to the Dispensary, between 9:30am and 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
The Dispensary does not accept the following:
- Open from individual vitamin or medicine container (customer, employee, donors)
- Furniture and accessories
- Other household goods
If you have bulky articles to give, you can write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 514 937-5375. We will put you in touch with one of our families.